Support your local farms year round at Crocker Park’s Winter Farmers Market! Items to look forward to include antibiotic and hormone free beef, pork, poultry and dairy products, organic maple syrup, honey, farm-fresh eggs, cheeses, winter greens, herb, apples, potatoes, lettuces, organic grains, specialty goods and root vegetables. Free parking is available and within close proximity to the market. All farmers inside the market will be socially distant and required to wear masks to ensure the safest shopping experience for all. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Crocker Park Market is located on Crocker Park Blvd. from 9-1 every Saturday. You will find farms and food producers with fresh produce, meats, dairy, baked goods and more. We will be opening early from 9:00 – 9:30 am for customers 60+ and anyone who is immune compromised.
The markets will not look like they normally do. We love that our customers consider the market a community, but for the safety of our staff, farms and you the customer, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- For the safety of you and our farms, we will be limiting the number of people in the market space at one time
- Please be courteous of other customers and vendors and maintain a six-foot distance
- Senior/Immune Compromised shopping is from 8:30am – 9am
- If possible, designate one family member as your shopper
- Masks are now mandatory in the State of Ohio and at ALL of our farmers markets
- Tell the vendor what you want and they will bag for you, please do not touch the product
- No reusable bags, please
- Customers should wash produce before consumption
- Wash hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds
- Remain home if you are sick, even with mild illness
SNAP Customers, during this uncertain time your Produce Perks match will be unlimited.
We thank you for working with us.
Get through the market quickly by ordering ahead!
Saturdays, 9am – 1pm
Outdoors April 3 – December 18, 2021
Parking & Public Transportation
PARKING Shoppers are welcome to park in any of the Parking Garages or Meters! Free Parking is available in the Union, Vine, and Main Street Garages, all adjacent to the market and closest in walking distance. Enter off of Crocker Road onto Union Street or Crocker Park Blvd to enter! For a map to view the garage locations, click here.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION RTA: Union Ave. & Main Ave. (25, 49, 55F)
Location and Map
Conveniently located at Crocker Park in Westlake on Crocker Park Blvd. in front of Dick’s Sporting Goods.