The Cleveland Clinic Main Campus Market has become a vibrant community gathering place filled with local farmers and artisan food producers. Health screenings and live music make this an educational and fun destination. A weekly treat on the Cleveland Clinic Campus!
Cleveland Clinic Market is located at Crile Mall from 10:30-1:30 every Wednesday. You will find farms and food producers with fresh produce, meats, dairy, baked goods and more. We will be opening early from 10:30 – 11 am for customers 60+ and anyone who is immune compromised.
We love that our customers consider the market a community, but for the safety of our staff, farms and you the customer, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please be courteous of other customers and vendors and maintain a safe social distance
- Senior/Immune Compromised shopping is the first half hour of each market
- Masks are encouraged at ALL of our farmers markets
- Customers should wash produce before consumption
- Wash hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds
- Remain home if you are sick, even with mild illness
We thank you for working with us.
Wednesdays, 10:30am – 1:30pm
June 2 – October 20, 2021
*Sorry, no dogs allowed
Parking & Public Transportation
PARKING Free 1-hour parking is available in the parking garage at East 100th and Carnegie.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION RTA: Cleveland Clinic (7, 32, 48-48A, 58, X61)
Location and Map
Conveniently located at the Crile Mall on the Cleveland Clinic Campus.
(across the street from the Crile Building at 2049 E. 100th Street between Carnegie Avenue and Euclid Avenue)