Shaker Square Market will be on East and West Bound Shaker Blvd. You will find farms and food producers with fresh produce, meats, dairy, baked goods and more from 8-12 every Saturday. We will be reserving the hours of 8:00 – 8:30 am for customers 60+ and anyone who is immune compromised.
We love that our customers consider the market a community, but for the safety of our staff, farms and you the customer, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please be courteous of other customers and vendors and maintain a safe social distance
- Senior/Immune Compromised shopping is the first half hour of each market
- Masks are encouraged at ALL of our farmers markets
- Customers should wash produce before consumption
- Wash hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds
- Remain home if you are sick, even with mild illness
We thank you for working with us.
Saturdays, 8 am – Noon
Outdoors April 3 – December 18, 2021
*Sorry, no dogs allowed
Parking & Public Transportation
PARKING Free parking is available on the north side of Shaker Square behind the building that houses Dewey’s Coffee. Meter parking is available all around Shaker Square. For more information, visit the Shaker Square website.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION RTA: Shaker Square Rapid Station (11, Blue Line, Green Line)
Location and Map
Conveniently located in Historic Shaker Square.