In order to provide enough space for customers to safely pick up their healthy farm-fresh groceries, North Union Farmers Market has moved outdoors.
Shaker Square Market will be on Westbound Shaker Blvd. You will find farms and food producers with fresh produce, meats, dairy, baked goods and more from 8-12 every Saturday. We will be reserving the hours of 8:00 – 8:30 am for customers 60+ and anyone who is immune compromised.
The markets will not look like they normally do. We love that our customers consider the market a community, but for the safety of our staff, farms and you the customer, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- For the safety of you and our farms, we will be limiting the number of people in the market space at one time
- Please be courteous of other customers and vendors and maintain a six-foot distance
- Senior/Immune Compromised shopping is from 8am – 8:30am
- If possible, designate one family member as your shopper
- Masks are now mandatory in the State of Ohio and at ALL of our farmers markets
- Tell the vendor what you want and they will bag for you, please do not touch the product
- No reusable bags, please
- Customers should wash produce before consumption
- Wash hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds
- Remain home if you are sick, even with mild illness
SNAP Customers, during this uncertain time your Produce Perks match will be unlimited.
We thank you for working with us.
Get through the market quickly by ordering ahead!
Saturdays, 8 am – Noon
Outdoors April 3 – December 18, 2021
*Sorry, no dogs allowed
Parking & Public Transportation
PARKING Free parking is available on the north side of Shaker Square behind the building that houses Dewey’s Coffee. Meter parking is available all around Shaker Square. For more information, visit the Shaker Square website.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION RTA: Shaker Square Rapid Station (11, Blue Line, Green Line)
Location and Map
Conveniently located in Historic Shaker Square.