Beginning July 10th, 2021, Crocker Park Market will be conveniently located at Crocker Park in Westlake on the corner of Crocker Road and Detroit Road in front of Fidelity Investments.
From 9-1 every Saturday, you will find farms and food producers with fresh produce, meats, dairy, baked goods and more.
We love that our customers consider the market a community, but for the safety of our staff, farms and you the customer, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please be courteous of other customers and vendors and maintain a safe social distance
- Senior/Immune Compromised shopping is the first half hour of each market
- Masks are encouraged at ALL of our farmers markets
- Customers should wash produce before consumption
- Wash hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds
- Remain home if you are sick, even with mild illness
We thank you for working with us.
Saturdays, 9am – 1pm
Outdoors April 3 – December 18, 2021
Parking & Public Transportation
PARKING Shoppers are welcome to park in any of the Parking Garages, Meters or Parking Lots! Free lot parking is available in the surrounding parking lots near Bonefish Grill, Fidelity Investments or in the Promenade. Free 30 minute parking is available for in the Detroit Road Garage. Enter off of Detroit Road into the Promenade. For a map to view the garage locations, click here.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION RTA: Union Ave. & Main Ave. (25, 49, 55F)
Location and Map
Conveniently located outdoors at Crocker Park in Westlake on the corners of Crocker Road and Detroit Road in front of Fidelity Investments.