In order to provide enough space for customers to safely pick up their healthy farm-fresh groceries, North Union Farmers Market has moved outdoors.
Crocker Park Market is located on Crocker Park Blvd. from 9-1 every Saturday. You will find farms and food producers with fresh produce, meats, dairy, baked goods and more. We will be opening early from 8:30 – 9 am for customers 60+ and anyone who is immune compromised.
The markets will not look like they normally do. We love that our customers consider the market a community, but for the safety of our staff, farms and you the customer, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- For the safety of you and our farms, we will be limiting the number of people in the market space at one time
- Please be courteous of other customers and vendors and maintain a six-foot distance
- Senior/Immune Compromised shopping is from 8:30am – 9am
- If possible, designate one family member as your shopper
- Masks are now mandatory in the State of Ohio and at ALL of our farmers markets
- Tell the vendor what you want and they will bag for you, please do not touch the product
- No reusable bags, please
- Customers should wash produce before consumption
- Wash hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds
- Remain home if you are sick, even with mild illness
SNAP Customers, during this uncertain time your Produce Perks match will be unlimited.
We thank you for working with us.
Get through the market quickly by ordering ahead!
Saturdays, 9am – 1pm
Outdoors April 11 – December 12, 2020
Parking & Public Transportation
PARKING Free parking is available in the Main Street Garage, the Union Street Garage and the Vine Street Garage. For more information, visit the Crocker Park website.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION Bus 25, 49 & 55 A-B-C (Union Ave. & Main Ave.)
Location and Map
Conveniently located at Crocker Park in Westlake on Crocker Park Blvd. in front of Dick’s Sporting Goods.