Located in the beautiful village of Chagrin Falls, this market is filled with Northeast Ohio’s finest farmers. Enjoy shopping for fresh produce on a lazy Sunday morning!
Chagrin Falls Market is located on at Bandstand Triangle Park from 9-12 every Sunday. You will find farms and food producers with fresh produce, meats, dairy, baked goods and more. We will be opening early from 9:00am – 9:30am am for customers 60+ and anyone who is immune compromised.
We love that our customers consider the market a community, but for the safety of our staff, farms and you the customer, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please be courteous of other customers and vendors and maintain a safe social distance
- Senior/Immune Compromised shopping is the first half hour of each market
- Masks are encouraged at ALL of our farmers markets
- Customers should wash produce before consumption
- Wash hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds
- Remain home if you are sick, even with mild illness
We thank you for working with us.
Sundays, 9am – 12pm
June 6 – October 24, 2021
*Closed July 4th
Parking & Public Transportation
PARKING Free parking is available in the parking lot adjacent to the Falls.
Location and Map
Conveniently located at Band Stand Triangle Park.