Pinecrest Market, located in Orange Village, is from 10-1 every Saturday. You will find farms and food producers with fresh produce, meats, dairy, baked goods and more. We will be opening early from 10:00 – 10:30 am for customers 60+ and anyone who is immune compromised.
The markets will not look like they normally do. We love that our customers consider the market a community, but for the safety of our staff, farms and you the customer, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- For the safety of you and our farms, we will be limiting the number of people in the market space at one time
- Please be courteous of other customers and vendors and maintain a six-foot distance
- Senior/Immune Compromised shopping is from 10:00am – 10:30am
- If possible, designate one family member as your shopper
- The CDC has recommended cloth face coverings, find out more here.
- Tell the vendor what you want and they will bag for you, please do not touch the product
- No reusable bags, please
- Customers should wash produce before consumption
- Wash hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds
- Remain home if you are sick, even with mild illness
SNAP Customers, during this uncertain time your Produce Perks match will be unlimited.
We thank you for working with us.
Get through the market quickly by ordering ahead!
Saturdays, 10am – 1pm
June 20 – September 5, 2020
Parking & Public Transportation
PARKING Free Garage Parking, Free Surface Lots and Metered On Street Parking
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION RTA: Blue Line, Green Line, Waterfront Line